In our complex society, we are flooded with information! Too much information presented in a format that is often difficult to comprehend. Yet we are expected to identify and solve problems, and to make sound decisions quickly.
The Department of Information & Decision Sciences' academic programs and activities will prepare you to do just that. You will learn the skills and applications of information and decision technology in an organizational environment. You will be more effective as a working professional and a contributing member of your community. And you will design and manage systems that support other professionals.
Our Web site will help you:
- Choose an IDS Concentration or Minor within your Administration Major;
- Learn about program requirements so you can complete your degree in a timely manner;
- Plan your schedule (See the most current IDS course schedule for the full academic year);
- Answer questions about: Graduating, Internships and Independent Studies, Where to go for Academic Advising;
- Find out who the IDS faculty are and how to contact them;
- Discover what's new with IDS students and faculty, and;
- Find out if you qualify for Departmental Honors.